As you all are aware, Seattle is working through the continually changing circumstances of COVID-19. The SFDBC Executive Committee and coaches have been in communication about how to proceed as a club with each new aspect of information. With recent communication from the mayor of Seattle (https://durkan.seattle.gov/2020/03/mayor-durkan-issues-statement-on-new-proclamation-from-governor-inslee/) and the current CDC recommendations, we have decided to cancel all practices until further notice (Effective 3.12.2020).
The All Paddlers Meeting will be postponed. It is likely that the SFDBC Board meeting for this coming weekend will likely be held online. More information will be sent shortly.
We are hopeful that we will be able to safely resume practices in the next few weeks but feel that it is best for our club and the Seattle community at large that we align with the best practices of limiting contact with others.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We appreciate you all and look forward to seeing you all back on the water as soon as possible!
Seattle Flying Dragon Boat Club
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or any SFDBC Board Member.
Comments are closed.
SFDBC Communications Officer